Odesk top designer award July 2009

best freelance designers

Odesk top designer award April 2010

best freelance designers

Labels

2d Works (29) 3d works (47)

Friday, March 6, 2009

Wacom test




Add ImageSo I was trying to buy a goo graphic tablet... which is not available in Bangladesh. The only brand available here is Genius G-pen which is crap. Emu vi said he has a G-pen that works just fine and really low price.. but only 4 inches. I said I wanna try it. So he gave it to me for a few days so that I could test it.
Well what you know,.. it works really fine! It has 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity! Which is double the times of Wacom Intuos 3! Only thing wrong with it is that you become electrocuted as long as you touch it. So, I was wearing a pair of plastic sandals all the time. When my wife came to touch me... she jumped away because I was electrifying!! Ha Ha Ha!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wacom Intuos3 tablets also have 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity AND never leave you electrocuted. :o)

Nox said...

Yep, Wacom Tablets definitely kick genius's ass big time. The intuos 3 actually has 1024 levels of pressure and the new intos 4 has double that, 2048 levels of unprecedented pressure sensitivity..too bad they're not available here. They're super smooth too.

Also cool artworks
:D