Odesk top designer award July 2009

best freelance designers

Odesk top designer award April 2010

best freelance designers

Labels

2d Works (29) 3d works (47)

Friday, November 6, 2009

I want more.....


I was very upset the other night... so my alter ego took over and I wanted to break everything around me. Instead I started painting him. He just finished beating up a swarm of fighters and now he still wants more. Some sound came from behind the exit door of the closed theater and the anti-hero walks towards that sound. Talking to himself.. or to the sound.... I still want more... more.... more...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

dear sir,
i would like to know...who inspired you to do such extraodinary, outstanding and briliant works...all of them..

Valentious Williams said...

Really great quality concepts,they are of production studio grade material and looks towards future projects.