Odesk top designer award July 2009

best freelance designers

Odesk top designer award April 2010

best freelance designers

Labels

2d Works (29) 3d works (47)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Rhodesart Water Dog


A recently finished project on oDesk. The client was very happy with this. I got permission from the client to post it in my portfolio. I got a glowing review with five stars rating ( as usual :p ) for this project. Just could not resist to paste the review from the client here :

"Sampad is exceptional! If I could give him ten stars in each category I would. He clearly has an expert grasp of 3D modeling software as well as Photoshop. He speaks (and writes) English better than many people I know in America. He also allowed me to strech out our contract as I directed him through more that the fair share of revisions. This was my first ODesk job posting and, thanks to Sampad, it will certainly not be my last. He even helped me navagate the ODesk platform! I am extremely happy with the artwork, the experience and value. I only wish I had more work to give him right now. When the next job comes up I will certainly seek out Sampad on ODesk. I cannot thank him enough for his hard work and efforts to create the exact image I wanted for my company."

I am so lucky to get reviews like these :)

1 comment:

threedwizard said...

Wow! Great achievement Sampad bhai. Keep up the good Work!