Odesk top designer award July 2009

best freelance designers

Odesk top designer award April 2010

best freelance designers

Labels

2d Works (29) 3d works (47)

Monday, February 25, 2008

Dark skethes

A recent character I am trying to design.... He kills tyrants and crusaders.


Doing his job...



I like this one...
My own alter ego, a sub existing personality in me... Demonic. Its a self portrait.







That fat boy from school. Every school has some of these.




Demon again. While I was sketching this, I was so angry that I was actually making faces like him. I do that. If you stare for long, you can see that my pen scratches tore the paper near his right knee. I blacked the page underneath to hid it.




Colder than ice, darker than evil.... when he roars like that, it means pain....







No comments: